Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Haiku

Alex and I sometimes rap about our day. However, beacause I feel that the world is not ready for that awesomeness, I would like to share our more meditative way of communicating.....haikus (syllables- 5,7,5). Enjoy.

ABOUT OUR DAYS

I had to go to work.
Work has lots of poopoo heads.
Desks are for sleeping.
-Alex

Today I sat down.
The computer was on too.
My eyes- they were dry.
-Beth

A FUNNY STORY

At the water park
was some unexpected poop
in a bathing suit.
-Beth

Undercooked beef tips
Look of fear, run to bathroom
Bucket held my pain.
-Alex

ABOUT SHARING A FULL SIZE BED

North Korea invades
Peace treaty not an option
Sharp elbow attacks.
-Alex

Here I draw the line
You are on my pillowcase.
North Korea, leave.
-Beth

OUR FAVORITE MEAL

Hidden vegetables
in my warm chicken nuggets
after dinner toots.
-Beth

Catfish are good food.
Sometimes I cook it with spice.
Why do I do that?
-Alex

ABOUT OUR APARTMENT COMPLEX

Neighbors are so fun
but when they smoke weed outside,
my jackets smell bad.
-Beth

ABOUT OUR DOG

Gracie, people hands
She opens our doors and sleeps
Chewing on tampons.
-Alex

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love chicken nugs
and invites to dinner with
you and your husband


well done!

Taylor Wasmer said...

HAHA yall are awesome.