Saturday, July 12, 2008

Gracie's Bad Day

Despite my desperate attempts to NOT become a creepy dog person, I recently took the plunge and began searching for a dog dress. Project Runway Season 5 starts on Wednesday and Gracie needs to be dressed properly. I found myself traipsing about all over town looking for the perfect dress (mostly the right size). Yesterday, I took her to PetCo and while I was trying clothes on, I realized that I had been talking to myself and giggling about how cute she was while mere feet away were two stockers (not stalkers) who probably felt sorry for the poor dog lady. At this point, I stopped, put down the clothes and walked away. I was in desperate need of dog clothes rehab. Well, I found a dress today at Target that I am satisfied with. I raced home to try it on the dog, only to find that the carpet on our stairs has been ripped off by the world's cutest dog.


You'll have to excuse her body language in the picture, as she's just gotten in trouble for making a very costly mistake. She also pooped on the floor this morning, so really it's just been a rotten day for her. What better way to end it than to wear a dress lovingly picked out by your obsessive owner?

Hopefully, this will satisfy my need to clothe my canine. Alex and I want to buy a house and we're saving for that all-important down payment, so dog clothing isn't really in the budget. I'm going to start pawning my stuff on ebay this afternoon.

We got our 35mm pictures back from Tennessee, so you can be expecting an exciting photo diary coming soon.

No comments: