Saturday, July 5, 2008

Our 2000 mile roadtrip

Are gas prices high? Oh, we didn't notice. We just got back from a road trip across the South and it was really fun. Once our pictures are developed, I will post them. We went through Memphis, Nashville, up to Mammoth Cave in Kentucky, down to the Smoky Mountains, through Alabama, Mississippi, to New Orleans, to Houston, and over the forest and through the woods. If it sounds exhausting, it kind of was. Pictures later. I know you're holding your breath.

ALSO, I have applied for a job at IRC (International Refugee Committee) in Dallas. Basically, I would be a case manager for new refugees during their resettlement process. It would be an amazing opportunity to show God's love to people who really need it. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything about it. Please be praying that His will would be done. Let us know how you are doing! alex.and.beth@gmail.com

No comments: